To protect you and minimize the possibility of disease transmission, not only Covid 19, we have taken the following measures::
- There is an automatic kiosk in the hotel lobby, which you can use to make a reservation, proceed with check-in, check-out, or make a payment for the minibar, for example. You can avoid standing in a line at the reception and being in contact with other guests while comfortably taking care of everything at your convenience.
- To make things even easier, we have also introduced the option of check-in and check-out using the mobile application “Alfred”. Check-in from the comfort of your home or on your way to the hotel. You don't have to spend any time at the reception. At the end of your stay, you can leave your room keys or card on the desk in the room. You can check out at the kiosk or via the mobile application "My Alfred". If for any reason you cannot make it before 12 pm, we will do it automatically for you and email you the invoice including minibar consumption, for example..
Both options are very simple and intuitive to use. We are, of course, ready to help you at any time.
All hotel and restaurant entrances and the reception are supplied with hand sanitizers. Public toilets are equipped with antiseptic soap and disposable paper towels. All our employees wear face masks and wash their hands regularly with antibacterial soap.
- Everything in your room has been carefully wiped with a disinfectant cleaner to prevent any transmission of viruses and bacteria from previous guests.
- We have removed printed and promotional material and stationery from the rooms, which guests often touch.
- All common areas of the hotel are disinfected several times a day, including door handles, elevator buttons, restaurant tables, reception, room cards, etc.
- Your room is cleaned upon your request. Please contact the hotel reception. This service is included in the room rate.
We kindly ask you to wear a face mask in all common areas of the hotel with the exception of sitting at a table in the restaurant and keep a safe distance between individual hotel guests. If you have forgotten your face mask, do not hesitate to contact the hotel reception.
We would like to assure you that the safety of our guests is an absolute priority for us.
I believe that together we will manage this difficult situation and soon return to normal operation.
I wish you a pleasant stay in our hotels.